Coming up with snacks for yourself or party platters for a group of friends can be a challenge, but fortunately this job can be much easier than you think, especially if you or your friends are easy to impress or just grateful for the effort. If you need an easy recipe and need it fast, this one for turkey Manuka honey stackers with avocados is not only easy to put together, but it’s also quick to make in a flash.
Fortunately, for everyone out there who is no Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen, these stackers require just a few steps involving simple mixing and, well, stacking. Using a well-blended mesh of ingredients to make an avocado Manuka honey spread, you only have to stack the rest of the working parts together, and you’ll have one of the best tasting appetizers around. If you think this dish is the right one for you, then let’s get started on those turkey Manuka honey stackers with avocados!
Ingredients for Turkey Manuka Honey Stackers with Avocados
- Half an avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons of Manuka honey
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese or other cheese
- 2 slices of cold cut turkey
- 4 round crackers
- 8 slices of cucumber rounds, quarter-inch thick
Directions for Turkey Manuka Honey Stackers with Avocados
- In a medium-sized bowl, use a fork to mash the pulp of the avocado before adding the Manuka honey, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, and mayonnaise, combining until the mixture is smooth. Set the bowl to the side.
- Cut both the cheese slices and the turkey slices into fours.
- Spread the avocado-Manuka honey spread onto the cucumber rounds as you would with sandwich bread.
- From there, build your stackers. Beginning with one cracker on the bottom, evenly layer the cucumber rounds with the cheese and turkey slices. Top every stacker off with an additional cucumber round as well as a cheese and turkey slice.
- From there, you may serve at your discretion. You should have enough for two servings.
- Nutritional Info: Calories 363; Total fats 21 grams; Saturated fats 6.5 grams; Carbs 31 grams; Fiber 4 grams; Protein 12 grams; Sodium 359 milligrams; Cholesterol 34 milligrams; Calcium 329 milligrams; Potassium 300 milligrams; and Iron 1 milligram.
Need to order some Manuka honey to make this recipe? Click here to get your order started and remember, we offer FREE shipping on all orders of $150 or more!
Photo By tycoon101